Monday, October 07, 2013

Tipsy

After several years, and lots of pushing my mom...Kayla finally finished her "Tipsy" quilt!  Actually, I finally finished Kayla's "Tipsy" quilt (which is exactly what she was hoping for)!

"Tipsy"

"Tipsy" is based on the pattern "Uneven 9-Patch" found in Fon's & Porter's Fun Quilts Summer 2007.
Kayla and I began the piecing of this quilt while we were living in the Netherlands (she dated the piecing as being done in February 2010).  Three years later, she finally convinced me to just do the quilting for her and of course, I added the binding, too.  Who can resist putting the binding onto a completed quilt?  It's my favorite part...the finishing touch!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!