Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cutting, cutting, cutting....

Anyone recognize what these units might become?
If you were thinking the "Lozenges" (Quiltville 2014 leader/ender project), you are correct!

Over the last few days, I have been cutting 345 bricks in all sorts of colors, 688 black squares and 692 white squares.  This will make the perfect size twin size quilt!  The info on this size is below, just in case you would like to play along!

Twin Quilt Plan
69x90" Finished Quilt (without borders)
23 x15 (horiz x vert) block design
345 bricks (3.5x6.5")
688 black squares (2")
692 white square (2")

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I am working on cutting my rectangles and squares out too. This is going to be a cool quilt for all of us to make!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!