Friday, June 27, 2014

Beginning Gardening

The front of the house and the planting that was already established when we moved in...

This rose bush will be moved sometime in the near future so that I can define the lines of the flowerbed on this corner.  Plus, I have a better spot for it!
Just a few pictures of the newly planted gardens around the house.  The plants have been in for approximately 4 weeks now and doing well.




And...for Talma, a photo of a frequent visitor to our pond.  In think he might be a Heron?  Really, I don't know; I know nothing about birds, but I just recently started watching them, so maybe more photos to come...


Heather

1 comment:

  1. It may be a Little Blue Heron, but it looks much more blue than pictures I've seen of them before.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!