Thursday, August 14, 2014

Another New Block of the Week!

Hoppin' Bobbin is offering another FREE block of the week on Facebook!  All ya gotta do to sign up is go over and "like" their Facebook page!  

This BOW, called Women of the Bible, will run for 41 weeks!  The introduction and first pattern were just posted on Monday, so you need to head over there right away if you're interested!  Each block pattern will be available for only 2 weeks (after that you have to purchase the pattern set to get the instructions).  

Here's my first block:
Women of the Bible - Block 1 "Eve"
If you do decide to participate, I made a linky on my sidebar for any bloggers who are interested!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!