Tuesday, March 03, 2015

UFO Goals: March 2015

For this month, I'm setting 2 goals:

1.  Finish up the Wedding Ring 18x18" Table Topper - still on the frame ready to be quilted.
Wedding Rings Table Topper
2.  Finish up the Halloween Quilt - top and backing are finished and ready to be quilted.
Halloween Pinwheel Parade
I'd really like to knock at least one more off of my Q1 list this month as well.    I'm hoping I'll get the chance to work on a Prairie Women Project, but we'll see.  

Q1 (Jan-Mar 15) List:
1.  RWB Charming Stars
2.  RWB Irish Chain
3.  4-Patch Revisited
4.  Suki Dog Quilt
5.  Baylee Dog Quilt
6.  Easter Basket Wall Hanging
7.  Rustic Stars
8.  Kayla's Basket Weave Quilt
9.  Grand Illusion
10. A Prairie Women project

Linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!