Friday, July 31, 2015

Baby Quilts

These are the quilts that The Pedal Pushers (of the STL Metro Area) and I donated this month....

This cutie was made by Bernice.  She did all of the piecing and quilting.  It's perfect for a little baby boy (and we are always in need of boy quilts...we just don't get as many as girls').
Baby Quilt #1 (Bernice)
Next up is a beautiful girlie quilt pieced by Susan.  What a fun pattern to use up those jelly roll strips! The design was so cute, it needed simple quilting, so I just quilted a meandering loop all over.
Baby Quilt #2 (Susan)
This last one was our Pedal Pushers group project headed up by Janet.  We each made snowball and 4-patch blocks and Janet pieced them up and quilted it into this cute design!  She sees it as a road for playing cars (I see a curling caterpillar)...I wonder what the lucky little boy who gets this cuddly quilt will see!
Baby Quilt #3 (Janet)
This month, all 3 quilts were donated to the Soldier Babies for Newborns at Ft. Leonard Wood GLWACH.

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!

 Heather

2 comments:

  1. THose are darling - so colorful. What big hearts you all have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great baby quilts!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!