Monday, August 24, 2015

Design Wall Monday - 8/24

Here's what's up on my design wall today...
Farm Girl Vintage Sampler - first 19 blocks
After finishing up my Farm Girl Fun Sampler for display at Jackman's Fabrics (I'll show it to you later this week), I still had the Farm Girl bug.  I asked Laura if she would like me to work up the block sampler from the book as well...and she said YES!  This should cure my bug...making one of every block in the book (tiny pieces worked up into 6" blocks)!  So far, I'm loving it!

Patterns in Lori Holt's book, Farm Girl Vintage.

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!

  Heather

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Can't wait to see pictures of both quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing both quilts, what you are showing here is wonderful.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun blocks. I'm tempted to start a sampler every time I pick up that book, so I understand your bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried to stay away from the Farm Girl craze this summer...these are super cute and I love they are 6"!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi great reading your bllog

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!